Ian Darke on NBC??? | The Boneyard

Ian Darke on NBC???

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Turned on the Spurs game and heard his voice! What a welcomed surprise! Anyone know if this is a permanent move?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Turned on the Spurs game and heard his voice! What a welcomed surprise! Anyone know if this is a permanent move?
I hope so. Hope they don't waste him on anymore Tottenham games though. :cool:

Reaction Score
Think it was a world feed because he was calling the game for English language tv here in Thailand too

Reaction Score
What do you guys think of Ray Hudson? He's got his own Dairy Queen commercial now.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
What do you guys think of Ray Hudson? He's got his own Dairy Queen commercial now.
I saw that. I have always like him. He cracks me up. If nothing else he's entertaining. Some great lines.

Real Madrid's defense is stretched out like spandex on Miami Beach and Casillas is left naked.

Lionel Messi, man, is like a zombie hunter looking for a Twinkie.

Merciless, like Kathy Bates with that sledgehammer.

Reaction Score
Rocky Ray Hudson is entertaining as all get out. "On to this one quicker than a jackrabbit on a hot date. Look at this finish! That is beyond world class."

I was lucky enough to see him play regularly when he first came over to the NASL w/ the Strikers. My parents had season tickets and we went to all the games at Lockhardt Stadium. I was VERY young, too young to fully appreciate it, but he was my favorite on the team...had his jersey when I was like 7 years old.

Here's a link to a tumblr with some of his classic quotes: http://rayhudsonquotes.tumblr.com/

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Sigh. The next World Cup will have no Ian Darke, but it will have Gus Johnson. Who I love for bball and american football but I just don't think he has the gravitas for soccer. Oh well maybe Fox will bring in Martin Tyler.

Reaction Score
Sigh. The next World Cup will have no Ian Darke, but it will have Gus Johnson. Who I love for bball and american football but I just don't think he has the gravitas for soccer. Oh well maybe Fox will bring in Martin Tyler.

Hopefully FOX revamps their entire lineup.

I listen to SiriusXM FC all day which is an incredible source of info. I really like John Harkes.

FOX needs to bring in Bruce Arena and retain Eric Wynalda. I find both of them to be a little irritating but they are provocative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom