I wonder.... | The Boneyard

I wonder....

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
With all that has transpired in the last four days, I wonder...

1. If Geno would have still taken Z, if he knew he would only get her for a year.
2. If Z decided to get paid rather than another year of Geno's wraith.
3. If any grad transfer can adapt fast enough to the UCONN way to be useful.
4. If the best coach of all time will change his bench- player usage philosophy.
5. If they continue to play anyone, anywhere, anytime.
6. If Geno will enjoy his job more now that expectations are closer to being normal.
7. About the BY reaction if an AAC game is lost next year
8. If Lou and CD need extended medical attention for their injuries will it hinder their start of the season.
9. If the offensive or defensive philosophies will be tweaked because of personnel changes. Like will they still run stuff through the high post like they did with Gabby.
10. If the Hall of Honor requirements somehow get adjusted so that Kia can be included.

Reaction Score
With all that has transpired in the last four days, I wonder...

1. If Geno would have still taken Z, if he knew he would only get her for a year.
2. If Z decided to get paid rather than another year of Geno's wraith.
3. If any grad transfer can adapt fast enough to the UCONN way to be useful.
4. If the best coach of all time will change his bench- player usage philosophy.
5. If they continue to play anyone, anywhere, anytime.
6. If Geno will enjoy his job more now that expectations are closer to being normal.
7. About the BY reaction if an AAC game is lost next year
8. If Lou and CD need extended medical attention for their injuries will it hinder their start of the season.
9. If the offensive or defensive philosophies will be tweaked because of personnel changes. Like will they still run stuff through the high post like they did with Gabby.
10. If the Hall of Honor requirements somehow get adjusted so that Kia can be included.
1. Yes
2. No
3. No
4. Yes
5. Yes
6. No - expectations are the same, onlly with increased urgency now.
7. You don't want to find out.
8. No
9. Yes (will be tweaked)
10. No (But I could possibly see this had they won the NC and she performed better)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman
Top Bottom