I will be routing for the other Connecticut team in the NCAA's | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I will be routing for the other Connecticut team in the NCAA's

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
A half a million in law school tuition in this thread and somehow root versus rout was missed...
As was your vs. you're. Must confess it took me a second read of this thread to catch that one. That's as bad as it gets. Not the missing of mistakes and the play on words. Reading Boneyarders posts a second time. I'm heading for the padded room right now.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
As was your vs. you're. Must confess it took me a second read of this thread to catch that one. That's as bad as it gets. Not the missing of mistakes and the play on words. Reading Boneyarders posts a second time. I'm heading for the padded room right now.

Your versus you're was intentional. None of this is funny if it has to be explained.

Reaction Score
"I will be routing . . . "
Why?
Miss South Carolina: "because U.S. Americans don't have maps."

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Your versus you're was intentional. None of this is funny if it has to be explained.
Well I think the second verses was worst than the first. And anyone having a your versus you're issue must have a split personality.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Lets go Yale. They have the upper classmen power to make a run to sweet 16. Please get past Dartmouth
You're gonna commit riotous acts during Yale game(s)?

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
This is the winning lay-up for Dartmouth by a Lithuanian fellow: https://vine.co/v/OEnPZIL25TI
It honestly looks like an elementary school gym.

So it'll be Yale vs. Harvard at the Palestra in a playoff game.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
This is the winning lay-up for Dartmouth by a Lithuanian fellow: https://vine.co/v/OEnPZIL25TI

LOL - couldn't beat Dartmouth for their first trip to the Big Dance since...1962? Wow, the Kennedy administration. When you've been gone that long you find ways to lose in many different ways. They blew a game vs. Princeton a few years ago when all they had to do was win it to make the NCAA's, and that was a home game for Yale.

Go Crimson!!! The Ivy League needs a real team in the NCAA's.

UConnNick

Reaction Score

The player who hit the game-winner got fouled on the attempt and he still made it. I wonder if the zebras would have called the foul if the shot didn't go in?

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
They blew a game vs. Princeton a few years ago when all they had to do was win it to make the NCAA's, and that was a home game for Yale.

Go Crimson!!! The Ivy League needs a real team in the NCAA's.

That's never happened to Harvard, right? lol

UConnNick

Reaction Score
That's never happened to Harvard, right? lol

That's OK, too. Princeton can represent the Ivy very well in the NCAA's, as they have many times in the past. Yale's a guaranteed first round loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom