I will be routing for the other Connecticut team in the NCAA's | The Boneyard

I will be routing for the other Connecticut team in the NCAA's

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
lol this season has brought out the bitter, angry, jealous fans, and the sad, sad, trolls... all these randoms posters getting off on this season

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Isn't one cardinal rule of internet posting to not call someone an idiot if you can't call him an idiot correctly? As in "you're an idiot?"

Biz... he did it on purpose. Come on.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Dude what's "rooting"? Around here it's called "routing." And while I'm at it your an idiot.

I don't think this team has it in them to win the conference tourney. Unpopular opinion, I know. Revoke my fan card if you want.

Four games in four days requires consistency. There's no room for error. Do I want the team to prove me wrong? Yes, I would like that very much. But given this team's inability to put two quality wins together all year, I don't think it'll happen.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I'm confused. Are you going to be this...
RouterBoss_Hero.png

or this?
1294599663195008997.jpg

Reaction Score
I don't think this team has it in them to win the conference tourney. Unpopular opinion, I know. Revoke my fan card if you want.

Four games in four days requires consistency. There's no room for error. Do I want the team to prove me wrong? Yes, I would like that very much. But given this team's inability to put two quality wins together all year, I don't think it'll happen.

It also requires depth. I don't think you can do it with an eight man rotation, even if this team was much better than it is.

Reaction Score
I would have thought the intentional misspelling would have been obvious but I suppose I was being optimistic.
The guy's a lawyer. He lives for the moment when he can point out that you failed to use the correct homonym.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The guy's a lawyer. He lives for the moment when he can point out that you failed to use the correct homonym.

Yes let's attack intellengent people, they are the worst.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I would have thought the intentional misspelling would have been obvious but I suppose I was being optimistic.
It was obvious as was whaler's play. But timing is everything. Bad mood = missed observation.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
There's not exactly a high barrier for entry. Spend an hour in state court and you'll know that.
What do you get when you have three lawyers in a thread. A sketch for a joke. Nicely played.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It was obvious as was whaler's play. But timing is everything. Bad mood = missed observation.

A half a million in law school tuition in this thread and somehow root versus rout was missed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom