I will be at the XL Center tonight rooting on our Huskies... | The Boneyard

I will be at the XL Center tonight rooting on our Huskies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
...because after the last 2 games I couldn't even pay anyone to take my tickets. ;) I kid, I kid.

I'm pumped for tonight. I think some home cooking will be exactly what the pups need. Hopefully the XL Center will be rocking. Go Huskies!

UConn basketball never stops.

BUHusky

Reaction Score
The XL center became an absolute madhouse right after the midpoint of the 2nd half. I'm not sure how it translated over on TV but in person it was just amazing to be a part of. I've never seen a HCC/XL crowd like that in my life. Big props for all the fans at the game tonight.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
The XL center became an absolute madhouse right after the midpoint of the 2nd half. I'm not sure how it translated over on TV but in person it was just amazing to be a part of. I've never seen a HCC/XL crowd like that in my life. Big props for all the fans at the game tonight.
I agree... the student section was off the meter

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
well I was in the student section :p but I agree, everyone was involved!

BUHusky

Reaction Score
I was in the nosebleeds and even us smallfolk were going nuts. The whole place, top to bottom, was unbelievable.

SJ

Reaction Score
well I was in the student section :p but I agree, everyone was involved!
I was in the student section too! And, yes, it was a great place to be :) I am so glad my son got to see THIS game.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
oh was you the one about 5 rows from the top of the lower level?

SJ

Reaction Score
Yes, the only one with a kid! Section 122. I have two student tix (I am a student) but they don't let him in with his brother's ID so I got one for $15 and just sat there anyway! It's not like I am taking the spot from anyone. I paid for my darn student tix...I think I should be able to bring whoever I want!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I was right behind you last row, 1st seat at the door (black guy, if that helps lol)

SJ

Reaction Score
I was right behind you last row, 1st seat at the door (black guy, if that helps lol)
Hey, I saw you! I saw a few people there that didn't look like students and I remember a few people here saying they sit in the student section, and I was wondering....as I said, I have a son that takes classes there as well, so it's not like I blend! LOL! I feel sooooo old and am definitely not blending with a kid in tow :) but he loves b.ball, a reserved little guy, but he's loving it on the inside. He wouldn't even take a pic with Jonathan! And that's my future Husky right there!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
haha I got a pic of yall trying to take a photo with Jonathan...

you looked at me a few times like you knew me, I was like "she's no damn student, but she looks good in the glasses" lol

the students rock and help me stay young

Reactions: SJ

SJ

Reaction Score
381939_2734730660436_1622419112_2392897_236849692_n.jpg

SJ

Reaction Score
haha I got a pic of yall trying to take a photo with Jonathan...

you looked at me a few times like you knew me, I was like "she's no damn student, but she looks good in the glasses" lol

the students rock and help me stay young
Ahhh, but I am a student. I went back to school after 17 years. Coincidentally, my older son is 17! My daughter says I have the sexy librarian look in my glasses. IDK what that means, but I'll take it! My son got one blurry pic of me and Jonathan. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom