I want to thank Tcf15 for the greatest Uconn Video ive ever seen | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I want to thank Tcf15 for the greatest Uconn Video ive ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This should be the first part of every official and unofficial visit to UConn.
Someone needs to talk to the people who are running first night this year how awesome would it be if they played this video? But they probably wouldn't take this much time praising the mens team with a video while the women's team is there without a video like this

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Someone needs to talk to the people who are running first night this year how awesome would it be if they played this video? But they probably wouldn't take this much time praising the mens team with a video while the women's team is there without a video like this

They could just run continuous footage of the women's team receiving trophies and it could probably take up 15 min or so. Problem solved.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
@tcf15 was wondering if you have thought of or can you, make a video of both dual championship seasons?(including mens and womens footage)

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
I keep re-watching games since that uconn game video site was created I especially love the championship run specials that CBS makes. I thought I read they were in the process of making one for this year, can it come out already........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom