I want Duke to Win | The Boneyard

I want Duke to Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Never thought my mind could handle that thought, but the Bourbon is making it easier...

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I want Duke to win too :D

Lot's of temporary Duke fans tonight. :D

I would have guessed that the UCONN players and fans would rather face ND.... but I could be wrong.

BooRadley

CPL Boo, USMC
Reaction Score
I want Duke to win too :D

I would have guessed that the UCONN players and fans would rather face ND.... but I could be wrong.

It looks like I'm odd man out...

I really really really want us to beat ND... and the way we have been playing as of late, I believe we will whack em...

YOPB

Reaction Score
LOL. I want ND to win so that we can get one last crack at beating Skylar Diggins and the Golden Domers. I don't know what it is but they have our flippin number....and I hate it!!

CCinCT

Poster
Reaction Score
Oh hell no. Not THIS UConn fan. I will never, ever root for nd for any purpose whatsoever. I don't care who beats them....just that they lose.

Agreed, but Duke has already started to fold.

Reaction Score
It looks like I'm odd man out...

I really really really want us to beat ND... and the way we have been playing as of late, I believe we will whack em...

YOPB

Agreed. If Uconn wins the national championship, I will be very happy. But it won't be as sweet if we do it by beating teams like Duke and Cal, or Duke and Louisville. Maybe if we beat Duke and Tennessee, it will be a little sweeter.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
Oh Vah...Say good night Gracie. Serves me right thinking Dukies might come through in the clutch. Though, if the Huskies can go through ND and TN for the 8th, that would be all the sweeter. Though I have to say I kinda like Lousiville and the way they played with heart. Hard not to like the Shoni Shake.

Reaction Score
I will never root for ND because of the poor sportsmanship I witnessed by skylar last year and this year and the fact Muffy allowed it. Currently watching diggings jawing with the ref never see UConn jawing extensively as that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom