Not open for further replies.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Where's BL?

Love to get his thoughts on this.

Reaction Score
Yup - we're all waiting for it.

Here's my short summation, that no one asked for. My wife took one look at the new coach, when I had the presser on the computer screen last night, and is interested in going back to the stadium, without having to hear a word he said.

I bet BL won't have trouble bringing his better half either.

LOL.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Was waiting for one too.

Come on BL, give the people what they want!

sdhusky

Reaction Score
Was waiting for one too.

Come on BL, give the people what they want!

And we promise not to turn the thread into a Edsall bashing thread until the third page. Pinkie swear.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
And we promise not to turn the thread into a Edsall bashing thread until the third page. Pinkie swear.

Third page? May be a new record for the Boneyard, lol.

Reaction Score
He wasn't at the Memphis game (at least in 241). Maybe he needed a break.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Wore my #55 Sio Moore jersey a week late and no BL WTF !!!!!!!

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
BL will be back - he's just very busy these days.

I don't know how many of you know him, but those that do know that he and his wife have a very successful side business raising and showing champion schnauzers.

They're on a bit of a hot streak right now having just taken Grand Champion at the Susquehanna Schnauzer Hootenanny, but I'm sure he'll weigh in when things calm down.

cappy.jpg

Reaction Score

I don't know how many of you know him, but those that do know that he and his wife have a very successful side business raising and showing champion schnauzers.

They're on a bit of a hot streak right now having just taken Grand Champion at the Susquehanna Schnauzer Hootenanny, but I'm sure he'll weigh in when things calm down.

cappy.jpg

Just so people know. The woman on the left and the man in the center are NOT Bizlaw and his wife. So it would lead me to believe the woman on the right is Mrs. Bizlaw? Fishy....?

sdhusky

Reaction Score

cappy.jpg

Is that Randy they are showing? He finally broke through to the championship level? Wow.

Reaction Score

cappy.jpg

Good to hear he cracked himself into the BCS level of the competitive Schnauzer community.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Wait a minute.....BizLaw is actively competing in dog competitions and his dog of choice is not a Husky?!? What the hell is going on here?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Wait a minute.....BizLaw is actively competing in dog competitions and his dog of choice is not a Husky?!? What the hell is going on here?
It is a bit disappointing that BL isn't attempting to raise champion huskies but fortunately for he and his wife they aren't trying to raise champion scarlet knights. Similar to unicorns and mermaids those things really don't exist.

Reaction Score
This thread is one of the most unbelievably funnier ones that have been posted in a long time. LOL

Reaction Score

I want this to be true so badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate