I think you... | The Boneyard

I think you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have to say, I've been reading other teams boards for a while and I consider the ND forum the most "civilized."
Don't ask me my opinion of the least civilized.

Reaction Score
Well, that was fun, and while I get the basic concept of impeding the defense by stopping the O, I'm just not seeing that happen given that we play D for 94 feet, not just Hal-court sets.

Also, I'm not so sure ND is faster than we are.

They are a solid team who should make it through to the FF, but I'm not seeing them beat us unless the moon and stars aligne, which on occasion they do.

Reaction Score
I have to say, I've been reading other teams boards for a while and I consider the ND forum the most "civilized."
Don't ask me my opinion of the least civilized.
Ya shouldn't a oughta' have said that.

Since I am a world class disobeyer of orders, in your opinion, what board is least civilized???

Reaction Score
Ya shouldn't a oughta' have said that.

Since I am a world class disobeyer of orders, in your opinion, what board is least civilized???

I will say that I think it's a function of the mods to a large extent. With just a couple of exceptions, I think almost any team's fans could be in the running if they weren't kept under some kind of control.
Where do you find the least oversight ?

Reaction Score
I will say that I think it's a function of the mods to a large extent. With just a couple of exceptions, I think almost any team's fans could be in the running if they weren't kept under some kind of control.
Where do you find the least oversight ?
This is the only sports forum I frequent, so I have no knowledge of other fan-sites.

I visit a number of forums in the drag racing, music and political world and without question, the board that requires the thickest skin and quickest wit to survive, is racing forum that is sectioned in topics from cooking, to sports, politics, hunting, music, etc., called Yellow Bullet.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
I guess 31 points is 31 points, but the percentage isn't so great when you need 27 shots to get to it. And yeah, Muffet does obviously have to come up with a plan to slow down the Husky offense if the two teams meet up again, and she has done it in the past, but just don't know if this Irish team has the match ups they need to give it a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom