I think this is the game we are going to look back at and say.... | The Boneyard

I think this is the game we are going to look back at and say....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
After all the glimpses of future greatness from our entire bench to this point in the season- they all really put it together tonight. And without Mo! And the game before without Stewie. I don't care who the competition was. The earlier post about not wishing for injuries - but.... Turned out to be prophetic. I get the feeling we are a much better team today than a few weeks ago. Saniya, KLS, Napheesa, Gabby, Natalie---- we saw signs from everyone. Ball movement was phenomenal, and defensive effort was intense and with great help and switches. I think this bodes well after Md game and before the Feb So Car game! Just one mans opinion!

Reaction Score
After all the glimpses of future greatness from our entire bench to this point in the season- they all really put it together tonight. And without Mo! And the game before without Stewie. I don't care who the competition was. The earlier post about not wishing for injuries - but.... Turned out to be prophetic. I get the feeling we are a much better team today than a few weeks ago. Saniya, KLS, Napheesa, Gabby, Natalie---- we saw signs from everyone. Ball movement was phenomenal, and defensive effort was intense and with great help and switches. I think this bodes well after Md game and before the Feb So Car game! Just one mans opinion!
Ditto - and our conference schedule will only allow them more time to get comfortable! And looks like KLS is for real....and the chemistry between her and Nepheesa - you gotta love it. Natalie's comfort on the court will come with time, and expect it'll come quickly, but that shooting stroke is still there. And Saniya not hesitating - you aren't the only one that thinks it bodes well - can you image what the competition thinks?

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Jessica Hill ‏@NutmegNews 1h1 hour ago
.@UConnWBB #Geno Auriemma happy with freshman Katie Lou Samuelson's 14 points #UConn @AP_Top25

CYFUTZRWsAA1c3B.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog