I think I would take Daniels or Roscoe! Um, yeah. | The Boneyard

I think I would take Daniels or Roscoe! Um, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
It isn't an either/or thing. It would be nice to have both. They'd complement each other at the forward spots well.
Still would rather have Smith. He's leading the NCAA in rebounding at the moment. Something we currently need. Badly.

Reaction Score
You take all around skill and scoring over rebounding everytime. Rebounding is a lot about effort, you can't teach skill. Would Roscoe have the same amount of rebounds if he was on Uconn. Probably not. Hearing some of you talk about Roscoe, he should be an All American candidate and a first round draft pick.

Reaction Score
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, of course, bit Roscoe was never an elite, or close to and elite, player here and is not now.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
smith by a landslide. i need to see daniels produce this way constantly

Reaction Score
You take all around skill and scoring over rebounding everytime. Rebounding is a lot about effort, you can't teach skill. Would Roscoe have the same amount of rebounds if he was on Uconn. Probably not. Hearing some of you talk about Roscoe, he should be an All American candidate and a first round draft pick.
Then why can't we teach effort?

Reaction Score
Roscoe is gone. It would be nice to have julius randle but we don't have him either.

So get over it and at least think of a more sensible way to criticize the players if your going to.

There are better methods than whining like lil babies. "Mommy I want roscoe!".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom