I suspect Joe P knew a lot more than he is letting on | The Boneyard

I suspect Joe P knew a lot more than he is letting on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A few days ago I said on this board that 8 boys was the tip of the ice berg. It always is. I will go out on a limb and say that Joe knew a lot more than he is admitting to. Give it a week or 2...

Did Sandusky retire and the Penn State Management team told him they would keep it quiet in retun for his retirement? You think they did this without Joe? Without his knowledge? Maybe with his approval....

The Second Mile is going to explode and drag in more people. This whole affair has a long way to go.

Blast me know, but be prepared to come back in 2+ weeks and let's discuss new developments.

I'd like to be wrong, but history is on my side.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
If what is being reported in back channels right now is correct, this thing is about to blow up nuclear style. If you are disguisted by what you have heard so far...just wait. The amount of knowledge and cover up at the highest level is simply amazing. I cannot even believe that something like this could go down in this day and age and not get found out earlier. Simply amazing!

Reaction Score
At least 8 more victims have come forward since the bomb dropped last weekend. Undoubtedly there will be many more. And if it turns out there's any credibility to the rumors about Sandusky "pimping out" Second Mile kids to rich donors........wow. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom