I still like this video: | The Boneyard

I still like this video:

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Check out my signature. Told years and years ago it was an old Norse saying: "It is not enough to win. Others must lose." One of the guilty pleasures of winning.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Feel terrible that they had to turn away some fans from the gathering. It would have been nice to pack a few more thousand in to watch and enjoy the game. But as the fans said, "There's always next year," and maybe they'll find a bigger venue this year to have the same awesome time. No Irish fan deserves to be left out of that fun.

Reaction Score
Feel terrible that they had to turn away some fans from the gathering. It would have been nice to pack a few more thousand in to watch and enjoy the game. But as the fans said, "There's always next year," and maybe they'll find a bigger venue this year to have the same awesome time. No Irish fan deserves to be left out of that fun.

Couldn't agree more. I love how Uconn puts up a big screen at Gampel. Last year the Mens championship they had to turn people away even inside Gampel though.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
"There's always next year." The lament of losers since the beginning of sports. :cool:

Reaction Score
"There's always next year." The lament of losers since the beginning of sports. :cool:
But since we can't go undefeated this year...... There's always next year :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69