I stand corrected | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I stand corrected

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
CardiacKemba said:
Good god, this is the worst I have ever seen this place.

You must be new here.

Reaction Score
Good god, this is the worst I have ever seen this place.
It's bad here....but I also have my doubts this team will be end up being good. Yale & Texas are probably better than 95% of the AAC so we'll win some games....still might need to win AAC Tourney unless Purvis & Calhoun can contribute going forward.

Reaction Score
It's bad here....but I also have my doubts this team will be end up being good. Yale & Texas are probably better than 95% of the AAC so we'll win some games....still might need to win AAC Tourney unless Purvis & Calhoun can contribute going forward.

Eh, they're not a good team right now. But Ollie's a good coach. If guys work and buy in they could be considerably better in February. They're going to have some problems that won't go away, though.

Reaction Score
Michael browns step dad may have been onto something.. "LETS BURN THIS MOTHER F#$CKER DOWN!"

Reaction Score
Texas is better then 100% of the AAC, Yale would not finish in the top 5, maybe not the top 6 of the AAC.

Purvis is no where near full strength, Omar has not played. The team is young, calm down.

This is is an NCAA tournament team, we lost on 2 buzzer beaters, 1 to the #6 team in the country. Relax

Reaction Score
Eh, they're not a good team right now. But Ollie's a good coach. If guys work and buy in they could be considerably better in February. They're going to have some problems that won't go away, though.
They should be better in February but need to find a way to beat either Duke, Fla or Stanford...6-6 OOC record with loses to probably 6 best teams played is an ugly resume.

Reaction Score
This is is an NCAA tournament team
hqdefault.jpg

Reaction Score
Texas is better then 100% of the AAC, Yale would not finish in the top 5, maybe not the top 6 of the AAC.

Purvis is no where near full strength, Omar has not played. The team is young, calm down.

This is is an NCAA tournament team, we lost on 2 buzzer beaters, 1 to the #6 team in the country. Relax
I am calm. Team is maybe good, maybe bad, wtf knows right now.
Daniel Hamilton is young...Purvis & Cassel are not.
6-6 OOC would be an ugly at large resume...need some good wins.
If Yale wouldn't be in the top 6 of AAC we may have bigger problems....6 loses in the AAC & 6 OOC loses would be 18-12....tourney?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I am calm. Team is maybe good, maybe bad, wtf knows right now.
Daniel Hamilton is young...Purvis & Cassel are not.
6-6 OOC would be an ugly at large resume...need some good wins.
If Yale wouldn't be in the top 6 of AAC we may have bigger problems....6 loses in the AAC & 6 OOC loses would be 18-12....tourney?
Odd logical saying we would lose 6 games in AAC if Yale is not in the top 6 of the AAC, does not work like that.

When we lost to Houston last year you probably thought we could not beat anyone.

Cassel has 6 D1 games under his belt, that is not young? Purvis has been playing on a bum ankle and has played a year of college ball, he is not a vet.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
ollie was quoted that we have too many one on ones on this team and no team mentality. he said he is looking for the right combo, hopefully he finds that soon or we are truly doomed. Needless to say, he has to coach better in these situations, he even admitted that. I still believe in him and remember he is still learning too. Bottome line is Boat needs to hit the free throws, the team needs to, and we ae never having these conversations. I am still hopeful, but we lose one more like this and we may be looking at a 14 seed if we make it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom