I saw UConn basketball today | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I saw UConn basketball today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We weren't going to go undefeated, a loss was inevitable. Not one of our Championship teams (including conference) went undefeated. No shame in losing to a top ten team, in spite of our last minute failure.
Not saying we should go undefeated, but when you have the game won for all intents and purposes vs a top 10 opponent and choke it away in spectacular fashion, “good try good effort” isn’t the first thing that comes to my mind. I’m more of the Dennis Green “the Bears are who we thought they were...” type. Just my opinion. I understand yours.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Don't leave everyone on the edge of their seats...did he respond?
Not personally, no, but I got the sense that I wasn't the only one calling for something to be done. Other people I spoke to said they had also been reaching out to the University to "do something" about the men's basketball program. They went and dug up some nonsense to get rid of Ollie after that season, so I will consider that his response.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Kita like the idea of the thread and agree to a point, fun to watch a game.

But a win was ours, big one first BE vs the #9 team and we blew it away like many. Top it off with a 40 pt game which we won’t get all the time, bad bad loss. To used to people not making plays or making bad plays both ends. Can’t blame this one on CV or AG, so who?
I agree. We had it. When Cole missed them both I knew it was over. Sure, we were off for awhile, however this team charged back at the end of the half. Kept it up throughout. To each their own feelings. I was pissed after the game. There were a couple of bad plays when the game was winding down. Sorry can't jump on that moral victory bandwagon. I would rather our boys get blown out THEN talk about the layoff. We had them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom