OT: - I Raise My Glass ... | The Boneyard

OT: I Raise My Glass ...

Reaction Score
MERRY CHRISTMAS BONEYARDERS ...
Christmas contract

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make Australia great (not to imply that Australia is necessarily greater than any other country), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
@Woof 101 you wag! ;)

Here's how I spent my last solstice:

1545690965706.png

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Christmas contract

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make Australia great (not to imply that Australia is necessarily greater than any other country), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.
I love this! You did good! :D

Reaction Score
Christmas contract

\

I am not sure I can accept these wishes! Please provide the fine print. I object to the word freely as related to "transferable". Specifically what, whom or where were you referring when you stated: "where prohibited by law"?
The "warranty: while limited does not define the type and magnitude of the new wish.
@RockyMTblue2 I'd like to institute a suit on the misuse of promises that cannot actually be fulfilled and is not FULLY P.C.

@Woof 101 ---As un-P.C. as I dare to be: Thank you, Merry Christmas and a very successful and good will filled New Year. I look forward to more of this, thanks.

Reaction Score
Christmas contract

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. …

Nice wishes but it is certainly mistitled as a Christmas contract. It has nothing to do with Christmas. I would think calling it, perhaps, a New Year's contract would be more appropriate.

Reaction Score
Nice wishes but it is certainly mistitled as a Christmas contract. It has nothing to do with Christmas. I would think calling it, perhaps, a New Year's contract would be more appropriate.
Sorry this did not meet your eye test. :D ..... ;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Sorry this did not meet your eye test. :D ..... ;)

Unfortunately it had nothing to do with passing my eye test but had everything to do with the meaning and significance of Christmas which, although in your title, seemed to have been overlooked.
It was, however, a very nice wish for the new year or winter solstice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom