I posted about boycotting watching the BET but now I'm | The Boneyard

I posted about boycotting watching the BET but now I'm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
wondering if we shouldn't have bought the largest block of tickets in the history of UConn hoops for the sole purpose of showing up and harassing the out of every team that's leaving in every game they play. They want to ignore our record and everything we've accomplished in the league and nationally, we should have had a joint venture to leave as sour a taste in their mouths as possible. Good riddance to all of them!!!

GO HUSKIES!!! BEAT THE FRIARS!!!

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
The lack of attendance will speak for itself. I hope the ratings in CT are less than Hard Core Pawn gets.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
wondering if we shouldn't have bought the largest block of tickets in the history of UConn hoops for the sole purpose of showing up and harassing the out of every team that's leaving in every game they play. They want to ignore our record and everything we've accomplished in the league and nationally, we should have had a joint venture to leave as sour a taste in their mouths as possible. Good riddance to all of them!!!

It would be fun to do/hear the UConn chant during every foul shot, but watching the games would not be too good.

Reaction Score

That'll tell them. I'll meet you there in 20 minutes...

Reaction Score

I'm gonna say you were right the first time.

Reaction Score

No. Not going there, and not watching a single game on tv.

Reaction Score
I don't want to sound bitter- but watching a bunch of teams (Pitt and Quse) in particular - that destroyed the best basketball conference in the country is very low on my list.

These biatches are like a crazy ex girlfriend - I am going to stay away.

Reaction Score
The lack of attendance will speak for itself. I hope the ratings in CT are less than Hard Core Pawn gets.

Ratings in CT will definitely be low, but to say the lack of attendance will speak for itself is clearly false (unless you meant by UCONN fans). This is a truly historic event being the last real BET to be played, and while it seriously blows that UCONN is not a part of it, you can bet the seats will be filled all the way up to the rafters. May actually be the best attendance of any BET.

Reaction Score
It will hurt them in the pocketbook. No UConn, no fans, no $$$$.

Adios, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Reaction Score
Ratings in CT will definitely be low, but to say the lack of attendance will speak for itself is clearly false (unless you meant by UCONN fans). This is a truly historic event being the last real BET to be played, and while it seriously blows that UCONN is not a part of it, you can bet the seats will be filled all the way up to the rafters. May actually be the best attendance of any BET.
Seats are filled as long as Cuse advances.

Reaction Score
Not just if Syracuse advances. I'd be willing to bet that there is going to a significant number of first timers there who never wanted to pony up the money to trek to NYC, but realize this is their last opportunity to catch hands down, the greatest conference tourney.

Reaction Score
Not just if Syracuse advances. I'd be willing to bet that there is going to a significant number of first timers there who never wanted to pony up the money to trek to NYC, but realize this is their last opportunity to catch hands down, the greatest conference tourney.
Too bad it won't have the best school in the conference in it.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
No show is the best choice but who knows how much it will impact attendance. It certainly will impact it is all that could be said.

Time to move on. Right now thing appear to s*ck. But in a few years UConn will have more than bounced back and we will look at these times as nothing more than a footnote.

Reaction Score
Every UConn fan should go with signs about how the NCAA is corrupt and screwed us and just hold signs up the whole game bashing the Big East and the NCAA. Demand they let us in the NCAA tourney while were at it. We got nothing to lose other than putting the NCAA and Big East on blast on national TV and showing our undying support for the best team in Big East history.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Would it be wrong to root for the two teams with the least success in fans traveling to MSG, and hope they get to the finals?

Reaction Score
Every UConn fan should go with signs about how the NCAA is corrupt and screwed us and just hold signs up the whole game bashing the Big East and the NCAA. Demand they let us in the NCAA tourney while were at it. We got nothing to lose other than putting the NCAA and Big East on blast on national TV and showing our undying support for the best team in Big East history.
Yea because the NCAA never holds a grudge...

Reaction Score
I was gonna call you a racist for boycotting the black entertainment network :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom