I missed the answer to the question asked during Friday's game | The Boneyard

I missed the answer to the question asked during Friday's game

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Yesterday during the game, the announcer (forget his name) asked who had shot a perfect 10-10, or whatever it was, before Breanna Stewart. Well, that's the gist of the question anyway. Does anyone know the answer? I must have missed it.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
and i think MPC mentioned she thought her teammate had gone 11-for-11.

Reaction Score
Yesterday during the game, the announcer (forget his name) asked who had shot a perfect 10-10, or whatever it was, before Breanna Stewart. Well, that's the gist of the question anyway. Does anyone know the answer? I must have missed it.

Maya against Syracuse. I just verified this on the game replay.

Reaction Score
Maya against Syracuse. I just verified this on the game replay.

Maya hit 10 threes against Syracuse, but I'm pretty sure she didn't go a perfect
10 for 10 in that game or ever. (the original question was about going a perfect 10 for 10
and the correct answer was Sales in addition to Stewie)

Also Meghan admitted on air that she had mistakenly thought her team mate had
gone 11 for 11 when, in fact, as she said, it was only 7 for 7.

Reaction Score
The question was "Who had shot the most 3's in a game?" The answer was "Maya Moore against Syracuse and KML against UCDavis with 10 threes each."

Reaction Score
Maya hit 10 threes against Syracuse, but I'm pretty sure she didn't go a perfect
10 for 10 in that game or ever. (the original question was about going a perfect 10 for 10
and the correct answer was Sales in addition to Stewie)

Also Meghan admitted on air that she had mistakenly thought her team mate had
gone 11 for 11 when, in fact, as she said, it was only 7 for 7.

Here is the trivia question and answer given. I don't know if the answer is correct or not, I'm only posting what the the announcer said.
With 7:55 remaining in the 2nd half they re-posted the trivia question along with the answer.
Question: "Who holds UCONN's single game record for most 3-PT field goals made?"
Answer: " Maya Moore 10 (1/17/09 vs Syracuse.)"

Reaction Score
Here is the trivia question and answer given. I don't know if the answer is correct or not, I'm only posting what the the announcer said.
With 7:55 remaining in the 2nd half they re-posted the trivia question along with the answer.
Question: "Who holds UCONN's single game record for most 3-PT field goals made?"
Answer: " Maya Moore 10 (1/17/09 vs Syracuse.)"

That was tonight's question. KML also had 19 against Davis. Yesterday's question was who besides Stewie went 10 for 10 in a game. Sales was the correct answer.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Moore was 10-14 against Syracuse in a 107-53 beat down. That was the ugly "thug gate" game where Auriemma got pissed because Q was not controlling his players. It was the only time I have seen Auriemma deliberately run up the score.

It was also the game where Nicole Michael tripped Auriemma in the handshake line.

Last edited by a moderator:

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Thanks, guys.

Spent the day with my kids - the oldest went back to college (it hasn't gotten easier to say good-bye yet) and the youngest has outgrown his clothes so we braved the stores, so I'm just getting back to you. Much appreciate the responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom