I miss wire chief's tests | The Boneyard

I miss wire chief's tests

Rocket009

Santa Cruz. CA
Reaction Score
Anyone know about the honorable wire chief and if he is still participating. I miss his tests especially during the off season, although I was often skunked by them. Hope he is well and knows we miss him here.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Anyone know about the honorable wire chief and if he is still participating. I miss his tests especially during the off season, although I was often skunked by them. Hope he is well and knows we miss him here.
He last posted in February of 2019. The sad thing about a message board community is that many are "anonymous" on the board and, if not known to others, nothing is known when they leave.

I do hope he is well, but always wonder; like many posters he was up in age and had suffered (apparently) some health issues; he didn't tend to say much about himself. I exchanged messages on rare occasions, having suggested a few quiz questions from time to time or exchanged Rutgers comments (he attended at least one year of school at Rutgers). So yes, I too miss him and his quizzes as well.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I miss him and his tests, too.

A couple of us tried posting tests with some success. I'll try to think of a few questions.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
We lost a poster on a Louisville fan board a couple years ago. I never met him but felt like I knew him. His death really hurt - I looked forward to his posts every day.
Happened a few times for me on the men's boards. Then you think about being glad you got to meet them in the first place.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
@temery ...did wire chief enter a name when registering?

I didn't think it had been so long since he posted. I'm fairly certain this is wire chief. If so, RIP.

Last edited:

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
RIP. And Go Huskies. He and I scrapped over his questions and answers in a lighthearted manner. But we agreed on the UConn ladies.

"They are not long, the days of wine and roses:
Out of a misty dream
Our path emerges for awhile, then closes
Within a dream."

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
He was a wonderful asset to this board. He put time and effort into those quizzes to help keep us entertained and engaged during slow times. I enjoyed reading them even when I elected not to play. Even more entertaining than his questions were his summations. They were lighthearted, to the point and sometimes included fun zingers. When you run into the Bishop up there, Chief, I'm sure you'll be talking to him about Notre Dame.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
He was a wonderful asset to this board. He put time and effort into those quizzes to help keep us entertained and engaged during slow times. I enjoyed reading them even when I elected not to play. Even more entertaining than his questions were his summations. They were lighthearted, to the point and sometimes included fun zingers. When you run into the Bishop up there, Chief, I'm sure you'll be talking to him about Notre Dame.

and driving the angels crazy with those questions. ;)

Reaction Score
An A1 poster on this forum who would have challenged more of us to spend a little more time finding answers in our lock down times! ;)
It's a given he was an intelligent man, reading his obit and where he would want donations to go in lieu of flowers says more. He was quite a humanitarian and cared for our planet. Condolences to his family and friends may he RIP.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom