I Miss Frazier | The Boneyard

I Miss Frazier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
At least when he threw the ball NOBODY could catch.

If McEntee starts another game I'm not watching a single UConn football game again until PP gets fired.

Reaction Score
Take off the boxing gloves off please. It just can't be as hard as the WRs make it look. Heck, let the DBs go both ways at least they can catch a football.

F

fortebleedsblue

Take off the boxing gloves off please. It just can't be as hard as the WRs make it look. Heck, let the DBs go both ways at least they can catch a football.

+1 .... our D can catch the ball better than our Offense. Fire Deleone and put Brown as O coordinator too.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

You are joking right? Junior dropped 2 of the easist interceptions you'll ever see in your life tonight. He just got lucky that he dropped one into Johnson's hands the second time.

Reaction Score
ncf_u_frazer_mbl_400.jpg

Reaction Score
You are joking right? Junior dropped 2 of the easist interceptions you'll ever see in your life tonight. He just got lucky that he dropped one into Johnson's hands the second time.

Yeah but their QB had some zip on the ball. Johnny M? Other than throwing off the back foot, he sure didn't have a lot of pop on the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom