I miss Don Brown- The inti bend, don't break coach. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I miss Don Brown- The inti bend, don't break coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't pretend to be @sportsart but...
Bruce Feldman@BruceFeldmanCFB 2 hours ago
DC Don Brown to get new 5-year deal around $1.4 MILL per.. #Michigan was No. 1 in 3rd down D & No. 2 in scoring D
He's a great coach. Really is. But when Mich took the lead last night, and had the chance to salt it away, his D got burned bad. Sad to watch. Hate FSU. I don't blame Don Brown, tho. No Jabrill Peppers. End of story. He's the difference.

Reaction Score
Not sure about what this call out means but UConn has better chance of getting Lane Kiffan (sp) resigning from that FL school that hired him to be our DC than Don Brown joining Randy.

I'm thinking Don Brown would drive by a hitch hicking RE in a hurricane.
Drinking this early? (Just kidding, don't kill me!). Really, can you explain for me? Does Don Brown have a bad relationship with RE? I know he's not coming here but what's the story on that? tks.

Reaction Score
Drinking this early? (Just kidding, don't kill me!). Really, can you explain for me? Does Don Brown have a bad relationship with RE? I know he's not coming here but what's the story on that? tks.
I'm sorry, you meant hitchhiking. But what is the relationship?

Reaction Score

So who is drinking early? Don Brown left MD when Randy showed up and then apparently Randy told people Brown' teenage daughter got pregnant or something like that.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
As soon as Edsall showed up in MD, Brown left immediately. And when Edsall was questioned by the press about losing Brown as DC, he told the media that Brown left because his teenage daughter got knocked up. I am pretty sure that Brown would pinch Edsall in the face if he randomly ran into Jonathan a bar (and rightfully so).

Reaction Score
So who is drinking early? Don Brown left MD when Randy showed up and then apparently Randy told people Brown' teenage daughter got pregnant or something like that.
Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger