I Miss Alley-oops | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I Miss Alley-oops

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
If you ask tcf nicely, I'm sure he can put together for you a Brimah vs. Coppin State highlight reel.
Oh you mean @tcf15, the most insightful (and devilishly handsome) poster on The Boneyard??

(I’m starving for UConn basketball - a “Hungry Husky Fan” if you will - so at this point I’d even welcome a highlight reel of Purvis stepping out of bounds...)

Reaction Score
If you ask tcf nicely, I'm sure he can put together for you a Brimah vs. Coppin State highlight reel.

Oh you mean @tcf15, the most insightful (and devilishly handsome) poster on The Boneyard??

(I’m starving for UConn basketball - a “Hungry Husky Fan” if you will - so at this point I’d even welcome a highlight reel of Purvis stepping out of bounds...)
Closest thing I’ve got to a brimah Coppin State Alley Oop highlight reel

Reaction Score
Closest thing I’ve got to a brimah Coppin State Alley Oop highlight reel

I don't know exactly how many assists Hamilton had throwing alley oops to Brimah, but it must have been a lot. I forgot how good that combo was on the alley oop.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Heading into the season, I was expecting a bunch of alley oops from Bouk and Jackson . I remember AJ had 1 . But yeah, you need passers who can get you the ball without throwing it too high. I don't remember a better UConn duo for alley oops then Marcus and Rudy who frequently connected.
DHam and Brimah

Reaction Score
I miss fast breaks where we have players running full speed to get ahead of the ball in the layup lines. Walk it up slow ball has been excruciating. Our centers used to try and get down the court as well as the forwards. Let's hope the guards coming in next year can turn up the attack volume.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom