I,m thinking we'll see this! | The Boneyard

I,m thinking we'll see this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I 'm thinking we'll see the lineup of CD,TH,KF,BH and KML for at least some stretches against Kentucky. Probably a few new wrinkles too. I believe coaching staff and team are having some fun now!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I could see us going with a shorter lineup for some minutes tomorrow night.

Reaction Score
I 'm thinking we'll see the lineup of CD,TH,KF,BH and KML for at least some stretches against Kentucky. Probably a few new wrinkles too. I believe coaching staff and team are having some fun now!
Interesting.
Maybe, but if Steph is going strong on Samarie, scoring a few points and drawing fouls you won't see much of that.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score

1. I hate initials. My brain doesn't work well enough to know who you mean without thinking...lol.

2. I doubt you will see the 5 guards. Kentucky will always have a big in, be it Walker or one of their 6'3" players.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
1. I hate initials. My brain doesn't work well enough to know who you mean without thinking...lol.

2. I doubt you will see the 5 guards. Kentucky will always have a big in, be it Walker or one of their 6'3" players.

LOL...IAC, OK DD.

OZ

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I'm interested in seeing how Stokes and Walker matchup. Walker is pretty agile and Stokes has very good length and timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom