I Love their defense against Tulane | The Boneyard

I Love their defense against Tulane

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
I agree but more importantly, so does Geno.

They all got the memo about keeping their hands up, and as Geno said they prevented Tulane from going where they wanted to. Very intense, max effort. 14 steals, 9 blocks.

Z a great game offensively, 9 for 9 inside the arc (0 for 3 from deep, yeesh) but was also good on defense, 4 blocks and moving pretty well on D.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Would love to see a stat called "deflections". I bet Lou would be right up there for the team lead. Gabby's defense is spectacular but Lou's is so steady.
I know UConn charts deflections, so the information definitely exists. We should all start lobbying for it to be included as a game stat.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
My only comment is: Yes, the defense was good BUT this is a 12-15 Tulane Team who is 4-10 in the conference, so let’s be measured in our exuberance.

Yes. fine but the way all 5 starting players had their hands up continuously and were moving their feet like ever ready bunnies and reading every opponent tendency in the first 15+ minutes was different from other games against less than stellar competition.

I think it was Naphessa who said that hey stressed being active on defense and keeping their hands up "all" the time and this proves if we can do it for 1 game, we can do it for all.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom