I love giffey | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I love giffey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Was listening to Joe's Garage Acts 2&3 before the game and now this after. By definition, it affects the mojo, so looks like FZ is on the playlist for the coming weeks.
Watch out where the Huskies go!

Reaction Score
He penetration to me was more impressive than his 3s. He didn't hesitate and drove under control with success.

Reaction Score
At the end of the game the building was empty and Niels finished his interview and trotted to the locker room to a rousing round of applause and about a dozen high fives running down the tunnel from the UCONN fans still sticking around. The smile on his face was priceless. I gotta get tickets for tomorrow.
Just go to the arena. There should be thousands of Memphis fans selling their tickets at a deep discount.

Reaction Score
Giffey is a different player when he makes a basket or two early.

Both he--and Daniels--become very good when they get a little confidence going.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Giffey started last night and responded greatly. Does he start against Cincy? Kromah did a good job defensively on Kilpatrick last time, though.

Reaction Score
Just go to the arena. There should be thousands of Memphis fans selling their tickets at a deep discount.

Got a call in. Might pull some tickets in a suite.

Reaction Score
ddent68 said:
At the end of the game the building was empty and Niels finished his interview and trotted to the locker room to a rousing round of applause and about a dozen high fives running down the tunnel from the UCONN fans still sticking around. The smile on his face was priceless. I gotta get tickets for tomorrow.

Anyone have a link to the interview? I didn't see it on tv

Reaction Score
Giffey started last night and responded greatly. Does he start against Cincy? Kromah did a good job defensively on Kilpatrick last time, though.

Kromah needs to start. Stopping Kilpatrick is the key to the entire game.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Several years ago when WVA made their deep NCAA tournament run, their battle cry was: You've been Pitsnoggled!

If Neils keeps it up, ours will be: You've been Gif-fried!!!

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Several years ago when WVA made their deep NCAA tournament run, their battle cry was: You've been Pitsnoggled!

If Neils keeps it up, ours will be: You've been Gif-fried!!!
Schnitzel'd.

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
Neils came back to UCONN after playing for the German National team last Summer, with a completely different demeanor. There was a spring in his step. He exuded confidence. The beard! I am ecstatic for him (& for the team) that he's come into his own. Whenever I see him, I call him "our new Ray Allen". He certainly showed it with his shooting last night. He was the Neils in the coffin for Memphis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom