I know we are totally distracted from football, but..... | The Boneyard

I know we are totally distracted from football, but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Remember that Western Michigan QB who torched us?
Yea, last night he lit up Toledo for this stat line:

A. Carder
38/59 Comp/Attempt 548 Yards 9.3 Avg. 7 TD 0 Int

Also had a rushing TD.

I'd be hard pressed to find a better game than that one. Crazy part is, they somehow managed to lose to Toledo.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
WMU has that kid and 3 good receivers. They also have nothing else...nothing. Garbage team...I am embarrassed we lost to them.

Reaction Score
i watched most of that game last night. Toledo is actually a pretty good team this year, i've seen them several times and they've always looked good. definitely a nice wednesday night game.

Reaction Score
The scary thing is per Toledo's results they look to be about as good as Uconn. We beat Syracuse at home, great interception late was big help to stop potential Syracuse lead taking drive. Toledo loses to Syracuse close at Syracuse. Not sure this game proves WM is some passing ace team. WM did only score 10 points and lose 14-10 and gain 181 passing yards against EM. Maybe Toledo and Uconn just have bad pass defenses?

Reaction Score
The scary thing is per Toledo's results they look to be about as good as Uconn. We beat Syracuse at home, great interception late was big help to stop potential Syracuse lead taking drive. Toledo loses to Syracuse close at Syracuse. Not sure this game proves WM is some passing ace team. WM did only score 10 points and lose 14-10 and gain 181 passing yards against EM. Maybe Toledo and Uconn just have bad pass defenses?

You are probably exactly right, but still, that is just a mind-numbingly good game.

Reaction Score
toledo is definitely a good team this year...

but im sure that if we had blidi, we wold have won that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom