I just read about Breanna Stewart... | The Boneyard

I just read about Breanna Stewart...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hey, sorry I dont follow girls HS recruiting so I just heard about this girl. How does she compare to Maya Moore or Taurasi ? Does she dunk in games? How good will next years recruiting class be?

Thanks.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Hey, sorry I dont follow girls HS recruiting so I just heard about this girl.
For reals? :eek:

How does she compare to Maya Moore or Taurasi ?
Very favorably.

Does she dunk in games?
Don't believe so. (haven't heard about it) But who knows at college?

How good will next years recruiting class be?
Has the potential to be remarkable. Possibly on par with TASSK. We have 4 years to see.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Breanna has won every girls' high school NPOY award and was the Team USA national player of the year for her efforts on U19. She is as decorated a prospect as you will see coming out of high school.

To understand how good this class is, think of it this way. Morgan Tuck was considered by many the best player in the class before an ACL injury on 2009, and she is now showing no ill effects of said injury. Meanwhile, HoopGurlz strongly considered rating moriah Jefferson ahead of Breanna in terms of her college game-ability. That's how good a PG prospect they think she is.

UConn is getting three of the top five prospects in the country, in my view. This is in addition to a team that just made the final four and loses only one player. And last I checked, is still coached by the best in WBB. We are in great shape.

Reaction Score
Has the potential to be remarkable. Possibly on par with TASSK. We have 4 years to see.
We have to start recruiting some players whose names start with a vowel so we can come up with a classy acronym like the TASSK force. Our current starters are hopeless and the new class coming in are no better.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Maybe one of the best recruiting classes ever. Almost certainly the best 3-player class ever. Moriah Jefferson is the #2 player in the class and the highest rated point guard in HoopGurlz history. Exteme skills and speed. (Look up Calvin Murphy--she is the female version.) Morgan Tuck is ranked between #4 and #15. She was the national HS FOY as a frosh. She also just won the 3-point shooing contest at the McD's AA game--as a 6'2" forward--and won 3 Illinois championships.

Breanna's as good as they come. Think Candace Parker, Diana Taurasi, Maya Moore at this stage. Dunks. Dribbles like a PG--really; watch the videos. Shoots the three. Blocks tons of shots with her 7' wingspan. Is virtually ambidextrous. And plays harder than anyone. The sky really is the limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom