I just can't believe it NCAA tournament time already! | The Boneyard

I just can't believe it NCAA tournament time already!

Reaction Score
It's been such a strange year. In Ohio I don't get SNY, so I rely on the replays posted here. With so many games cancelled I just don't get the sense that it's March already (even though my 47th wedding anniversary was yesterday!!)

In some ways this year has seemed like 10 since I go out only weekly for provisions. Thanks for listening, and oh, btw

GO HUSKIES!

Reaction Score
It's been such a strange year. In Ohio I don't get SNY, so I rely on the replays posted here. With so many games cancelled I just don't get the sense that it's March already (even though my 47th wedding anniversary was yesterday!!)

In some ways this year has seemed like 10 since I go out only weekly for provisions. Thanks for listening, and oh, btw

GO HUSKIES!
Sally, Congrats your 47th wedding. That is a long time.

1615940088870.png

Reaction Score
Thanks, all. That's so sweet. I can tell you we could never have envisioned 5 different states and 3 foreign countries during that time. But we have accumulated quite a rogue's gallery of friends on 3 foreign continents. Life is good, especially if you're a Husky fan.

Reaction Score
IMHO- It feels like 60 months since the last tournament -but I think we all can agree we are very happy to have basketball to watch in March.

Reaction Score

GO HUSKIES!
I get SNY through the Fox Sports App. Try downloading that. Worked for me in Florida and Philly.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom