I heard a rumor today that UConn will face a regional mid-major in a "secret scrimmage" | The Boneyard

I heard a rumor today that UConn will face a regional mid-major in a "secret scrimmage"

Reaction Score
I know we yearn to play against more challenging regional mid-majors, but I heard a rumor today that UConn will face a regional mid-major in a "secret scrimmage". It's a school we've played before, a program with a rich history and a lot of recent success.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I know we yearn to play against more challenging regional mid-majors, but I heard a rumor today that UConn will face a historic regional mid-major in a "secret scrimmage". It's a school we've played before.
UMass?

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
If we guess the answer how long before we know the rumor is accurate? If it is secret will we ever officially find out?

If it is a riddle which I hope it is I will go with HuskyCLT answer…..and if he is right kudos to the OP for creativity and some insider scoop and to the member who figured it out.

Reaction Score
Haven't we played pretty much every school ever in our history? Or does that mean in Hurley's tenure?

Reaction Score
I know we yearn to play against more challenging regional mid-majors, but I heard a rumor today that UConn will face a regional mid-major in a "secret scrimmage". It's a school we've played before, a program with a rich history and a lot of recent success.
Fairfield?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Why the riddle? Will the UConn mafia smoke you out for sharing this information?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Indiana and the winner’s prize is Mullins!

Reaction Score
Why the riddle? Will the UConn mafia smoke you out for sharing this information?
Simple answer: I'm not familiar shouldering the immense responsibility of "insider information", so just double-checked with my source to see if it's cool to share it here and he said wait until it's confirmed, so mum is the word.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think Yale is in the Bryant category as well.
I remember James Jones saying something about UConn. Is this what you are referring to:

Pete Janney: Do you want to play UConn again?

James Jones: I want to play a lot of teams who won’t play us, so the answer is yes.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Providence?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom