I hear Bouk, I hear Andre, what about Akok? | The Boneyard

I hear Bouk, I hear Andre, what about Akok?

Reaction Score
Is he playing or what? He’d be ideal for this matchup with mamu

Reaction Score
Maybe we are all delusional, but many people seem to think we might see James for a short period of time today.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Is he playing or what? He’d be ideal for this matchup with mamu
With that kind of injury I wouldn’t be totally shocked if Akok doesn’t continue his basketball career for very much longer.

Reaction Score
Should we be worried about him playing at all?
The farther he gets from that injury the better it will be. Many here , some with medical expertise thought it would be the whole year.
Coming back too soon could cause confidence damage Akok’s game relied jjon incredible athleticism but any kids this age whether it’s shooters, shot blockers, rebounders , confidence is a huge factor.
Akok has to overcome first the physical regaining that great gift and then the psychological aspects of a serious injury.
As one who see the glass half full increasing his core strength and shot were his impediment to making big money. Improvements there even if he regains only 95% of that athleticism could insure his future.

Reaction Score
With that kind of injury I wouldn’t be totally shocked if Akok doesn’t continue his basketball career for very much longer.
He'll be playing again. While it is a devastating injury I believe Akok will be back before the end of the regular season. I look to Durant for hope. KD may have had access to therapies that weren't available to Akok but he is playing really well and doesn't look like he's lost anything.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
He'll be playing again. While it is a devastating injury I believe Akok will be back before the end of the regular season. I look to Durant for hope. KD may have had access to therapies that weren't available to Akok but he is playing really well and doesn't look like he's lost anything.

He looked fine. Rusty, out of synch, but not physically limited. When you can save a ball going out of bounds and still be the first guy down to the other end, as he did in his last game, it’s not physical. People saying he’s done (not you)? Come on. He was a freshman and missed nearly half a season. He has since missed another half. He is going to need time to get back to playing instinctive basketball.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom