I have no clue | The Boneyard

I have no clue

Reaction Score
I have no clue what the rest of this season will look like. However, I don't know how many teams over the years have had some mid-season meltdowns.

Players start trying to do too much, they start playing differently. But they were playing at a high level earlier...which means they can again. The key is timing it for march.

The Kemba team in 2011 ended the season 4 - 7. I remember being so frustrated. But they had the pieces, they just needed to put it together again.

The only other large collapse I can remember off the top of my head was in 1992, when we started 16-1 and finished 20-10. That team didn't win a preseason tourney. But I guess we can certainly go that route too.

Hurley is a good coach. When we win he looks amazing. When we lose he is the worst. It is what it is. I will be looking forward to the rest of the season.

Reaction Score
It can only go up from here. At least on the yard. We've said everything there is to be said. If you think it's on the coach, or the guards, or no 2 bigs, or the refs, or the big east physicality, you've said it already. We've heard you. Don't clog the pipes

Reaction Score
The Kemba team in 2011 ended the season 4 - 7. I remember being so frustrated. But they had the pieces, they just needed to put it together again.
That was frustrating but that was also arguably the best any league has ever been. There were 9 ranked teams and 11 teams made the tournament.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr
Top Bottom