I have never seen a set of receivers...... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I have never seen a set of receivers......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Kash has had a good year. I will miss him next year. This is the kind of kid I hope gets into coaching working with young kids. He is my son's favorite player because he treated him so well at the dinner in August.

Hope he gets sent off with a W against him home state school. Beat Rutgers.

Reaction Score
Kash has had a good year. I will miss him next year. This is the kind of kid I hope gets into coaching working with young kids. He is my son's favorite player because he treated him so well at the dinner in August.

We appreciate that Jimmy. What a pitiful game by UConn that could have been won. But I disagree that a Big East Honor Roll awardee had a bad game. I'm still looking for more than 1 drop by Kash. For someone to say that he is not good enough or talented enough to start for UConn is disappointing. I'm relieved that person is not the coach, or a scout or agent. What were they thinking? ;) Let's hope for a victory against our arch rival Rutgers on Sat. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Reaction Score

And he has the best catch in UCONN history, IMO. That catch v. South Carolina was ridiculous.

I always felt Kash suffered the most out of all the recivers due to poor qb play during his tenure. He does a good job getting quick separation which would be great if we had qbs that could accurately hit the quick slant (think Wes Welker, Deion Branch, BRandon Stokely, Devone Bess). Hope he gets invited to a camp, I think he can contribute as a slot receiver at the next level.

Not to mention he is a great leader.

Hope the JErsey kid has a huge game v. Rutgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom