I have faith in Diaco's recruiting | The Boneyard

I have faith in Diaco's recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That kid Ulizio who we were recruiting wasn't even mentioned in the recruiting numbers and then he commits to Michigan and he's in the top 100. Recruiting services are a joke but Diaco had this guy in his sights. I have faith in Diaco's methods and he will turn this program around. The thing is now if we get a P5 invite. Does Diaco stay the course....?

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
That kid Ulizio who we were recruiting wasn't even mentioned in the recruiting numbers and then he commits to Michigan and he's in the top 100. Recruiting services are a joke but Diaco had this guy in his sights. I have faith in Diaco's methods and he will turn this program around. The thing is now if we get a P5 invite. Does Diaco stay the course....?

I agree. I thought the same thing. I was concerned with the lack of interest by other schools in most of the recruits. This is one datapoint that BD and his staff can identify talent. Hopefully this isn't the only datapoint...but to me it is a good sign. (despite the loss of the recruit)

Reaction Score
One thing I am not worried about our coach is his eye for talent. He found Ron Johnson shortly after he took the job. He was on the Michigan transfer kid super early and would have been a great get. Will be interesting to see how he does on the depth chart in a few years.
What concerns me is he may want to pure of a team. You need some tough guys out there especially in the trenches. I don't mind having a few thugs on the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom