I hate this team | The Boneyard

I hate this team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They have me being optimistic. They have my expectations up. I know there are many question marks but, damn them, I am excited for this season.

Reaction Score
Yeah those expedition games will be quite fun to see how their chemistry is early. Those games should be quite an exhibition for us fans.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Yeah those expedition games will be quite fun to see how their chemistry is early. Those games should be quite an exhibition for us fans.
I wish these games would get here...

...most expeditiously

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
They have me being optimistic. They have my expectations up. I know there are many question marks but, damn them, I am excited for this season.

I enter every UConn men's season excited and optimistic. I am way too old to be embarassed about the National Flag Blue colored glasses I put on every October. While I never expect to go undefeated, going into each game, I expect to win it.

And yes, this year I'm a little extra pumped.

A lot extra pumped, actually.

Reaction Score
What i like about this team is that it has the talent but we have no idea how its going to perform. Thats exciting! When you have those Uconn teams that are absolutely loaded you have an idea and an expectation. Its the same when we may have a limited amount of talent. This is going to be fun!

Reaction Score
I enter every UConn men's season excited and optimistic. I am way too old to be embarassed about the National Flag Blue colored glasses I put on every October. While I never expect to go undefeated, going into each game, I expect to win it.

And yes, this year I'm a little extra pumped.

A lot extra pumped, actually.
with the new players there will be some ugly times. BUT, once the roles are set, it will be GREAT. Houston 2016

Reaction Score
Excited for the new crop of gutless and heartless players we have coming in. Hopefully the wifi signal in my moms basement is strong enough so I can put them on blast here after one loss.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Excited for the new crop of gutless and heartless players we have coming in. Hopefully the wifi signal in my moms basement is strong enough so I can put them on blast here after one loss.

This is a guarantee.

Reaction Score
With our experience I think we steal one in early in the year from an uber talented but young Maryland team. Obviously we have new pieces too but Gibbs and Miller are grownass men.

Reaction Score
I have never been an optimist, but this team could be really good. They have it all. If Ollie can construct a reliable offense and we stay healthy, I could see another Final 4 run.

But with so many new players, we could also flame out if the team doesn't pull together chemistry-wise. This will be a big test for Ollie, who didn't have his best year last season.

Reaction Score
Here's the Cliff Notes version of Chuck's interview...

Chuck was in the club seats at the UCONN/USF game. It took every ounce of power to not walk up to him and tell him that I love this team.

Reaction Score
With our experience I think we steal one in early in the year from an uber talented but young Maryland team. Obviously we have new pieces too but Gibbs and Miller are grownass men.
Enoch and Miller hopefully will be the grownass men we've been missing down low. If we can believe the hype Enoch may grab a bunch of floortime from Nolan and Facey. That would make me happy, not that I don't want them to do well.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I start every season with optimism. When I don't, it will be time to move on.
I truly don't understand limiting your hope on the notion that your feelings would be too hurt if you gave way to your enthusiasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom