I hate the ACC | The Boneyard

I hate the ACC

ElmCity40th

F…y’all talkin bout?
Reaction Score
Respect is do when it it’s do...But I personally have a vendetta against this punk so called confence who loves to steal and cheat but never seems to have a “stigma” put upon them...This is exactly why most people don’t pay attention to college sports until it’s time to gamble...that game was bs and scripted for UVA to win...disgusting and. I can’t wait until we’re back on #bleedblue and Nance, Raftery, and Hill can eat a cause ain’t no way that ball went off son hand, they were talking loud as hell so the refs can here them

Reaction Score
With due respect, I do respect your conference vendetta. I, for one, am all for a good conspiracy "thinker". We need to plant more UConn alumni on these broadcasting teams so they can whisper suggestive thoughts to the zebras.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Respect is do when it it’s do...But I personally have a vendetta against this punk so called confence who loves to steal and cheat but never seems to have a “stigma” put upon them...This is exactly why most people don’t pay attention to college sports until it’s time to gamble...that game was bs and scripted for UVA to win...disgusting and. I can’t wait until we’re back on #bleedblue and Nance, Raftery, and Hill can eat a cause ain’t no way that ball went off son hand, they were talking loud as hell so the refs can here them

How much money did you lose?

Reaction Score
Guy pretty blatantly slapped Moretti and fouled him around midcourt before the ball was slapped away, they showed it on the initial replays but then cut it out when the announcers wanted to focus on the deflection.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom