I hate Carolina | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I hate Carolina

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
As good as Tre Jones was, he still missed 2 free throws, not counting the intentional one, and had 3 airballs down the stretch. Special K will be home for the second weekend of the tourney.

Reaction Score
I’m not a fan of either team but the only one Carolina has to blame for that loss is Carolina.
This is idiotic. Carolina missing 500 ft's has nothing to do with the refs giving Duke the game in the last minute. It's not an either or, both things can be true. Don't know why this is so hard for basketball fans.

Reaction Score
This is idiotic. Carolina missing 500 ft's has nothing to do with the refs giving Duke the game in the last minute. It's not an either or, both things can be true. Don't know why this is so hard for basketball fans.
Some people still hold on to the belief that officials don't ever cost a team a game. That just isn't true, they are human and screw up a lot. Sometimes those screw ups definitely affect the outcome. We can probably all rattle off a bunch of examples of this.

Reaction Score
Typically like your posts but idiotic is stating that you only watched 2-3 minutes of a game and then commenting on it as if you have a clue as to what occurred throughout. Bottom line is Carolina took their foot off the pedal and let Duke back in the game. Refs didn’t hand them anything. Now sit down.

Reaction Score
Typically like your posts but idiotic is stating that you only watched 2-3 minutes of a game and then commenting on it as if you have a clue as to what occurred throughout. Bottom line is Carolina took their foot off the pedal and let Duke back in the game. Refs didn’t hand them anything. Now sit down.
I didn't comment on it as if I know what took place for the previous 40 minutes, I fkat out said I didn't watch it. I said the game was taken away from UNC in the last couple minutes. That has nothing to do with ft shooting or anything else that happened in the previous 40 minutes or so.

Reaction Score
If a team allows an opponent to be close at end game...they are at the mercy of an errant call, a miracle falling down three pointer, a layup rolling off the rim the wrong way...

So...yeah...an officiating bad call or no call can definitely affect the outcome of the game.

Reaction Score
I didn't comment on it as if I know what took place for the previous 40 minutes, I fkat out said I didn't watch it. I said the game was taken away from UNC in the last couple minutes. That has nothing to do with ft shooting or anything else that happened in the previous 40 minutes or so.
Apologize, the “sit down” comment was unwarranted

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom