I hate BCU | The Boneyard

I hate BCU

Reaction Score
Let’s match men’s basketball.... wasn’t it 21 in a row....ask Curley for the correct number

Reaction Score
If you need that statement explained to you, then you are not a UConn fan.

Today felt very, very good.
I hear you, but I no longer hate teams anymore. With the possible exception of ND. I have just outgrown it. BC played a big role in getting UConn into HE. If UConn ever gets into the ACC, BC will play a big role in that for the simple reason that the Eagles are finding it unsustainable being the lone northern outpost in a southern conference. I no longer hate the Yankees, the Pats, Stanford, or South Carolina. In fact, some of the most fun I have had at games is talking to the opponents' fans. Michigan, Boise, Rutgers, you name it.

Reaction Score
I hear you, but I no longer hate teams anymore. With the possible exception of ND. I have just outgrown it. BC played a big role in getting UConn into HE. If UConn ever gets into the ACC, BC will play a big role in that for the simple reason that the Eagles are finding it unsustainable being the lone northern outpost in a southern conference. I no longer hate the Yankees, the Pats, Stanford, or South Carolina. In fact, some of the most fun I have had at games is talking to the opponents' fans. Michigan, Boise, Rutgers, you name it.
hate is fine. this loss will sting for a long time but maybe the folks in chestnut hill will realize how important local rivalries are. I'm not even sure who bcu's biggest rival is anymore outside of hockey. UCONN and bcu should schedule as many games as possible in all sports and really fuel the hatred.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
I’m 60 and I still hate BC, TCU, the Oakland Raiders, and the Washington Redskins/whatever.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
hate is fine. this loss will sting for a long time but maybe the folks in chestnut hill will realize how important local rivalries are. I'm not even sure who bcu's biggest rival is anymore outside of hockey. UCONN and bcu should schedule as many games as possible in all sports and really fuel the hatred.

Must've been nice to have a local game everyone could drive to. Crazy concept!

Reaction Score
BCU will never play a roll of UConn getting into the ACC. Have you not been paying attention?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Understand your position BUT BCU will never bend over and let UConn in the ACC - NEVER
I think you meant that BC helped get UConn into the BE? That's not true - Dave Gavitt loved John Toner the PC/UConn rivalry and wouldn't give two bits what BC thought.
I will never not hate Cuse, Duke, ND, the Yankees and any team LeBron James plays on.

Reaction Score
Understand your position BUT BCU will never bend over and let UConn in the ACC - NEVER
I think you meant that BC helped get UConn into the BE? That's not true - Dave Gavitt loved John Toner the PC/UConn rivalry and wouldn't give two bits what BC thought.
I will never not hate Cuse, Duke, ND, the Yankees and any team LeBron James plays on.
I think RSTuthill is talking about Hockey East. I agree that BC is unlikely to ever lift a finger to get UConn into the ACC, because they don't want to compete with us for football or basketball recruits, though the way things are going, I think there's reason for them to worry that the ACC itself may become irrelevant as the SEC poaches Clemson, FSU, NC and Virginia, forcing them to reexamine their approach to other northeastern rivals.

Reaction Score
BCU will never play a roll of UConn getting into the ACC. Have you not been paying attention?
Actually I have. But I am always ready to consider more data if u think u have some.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom