Not open for further replies.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
current8.jpg

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I'm not sure what to think anymore, I think he gets 1 more year, possibly two so he can have one senior class of his own

Not sure I want that, not sure it's a good thing, not even sure what to think anymore

:cool:

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Get ready for an empty building,we may set records for lack of attendance in the next year or 2

Reaction Score
Has anyone ever had less than zero for an attendance figure ???

Might fans just enter illegally to steal the bleachers ? Would that count ?

Welcome to kansas

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
I'm not sure what to think anymore, I think he gets 1 more year, possibly two so he can have one senior class of his own

Not sure I want that, not sure it's a good thing, not even sure what to think anymore

:cool:
I agree...feel the same. I know the school can't afford the buyout, but the program can't afford to fall any further...I don't even think this is rock bottom, and that's frightening.

I fell for Diaco like a wide-eyed schoolgirl seeing the Beatles live, and I freely admit that. he said all the right things, had the ND pedigree...never thought we'd be here in the third season. I fell for the "process" infomercial during the 2-10 first year and started questioning the process last season when it seemed there wasn't any sustained progress, especially with offensive production and the O Line. This year has pushed me off the Bobby D bandwagon. I love UConn football, but every game has become a kidney stone that takes 3 hours to pee out. I'll be tailgating Friday night, and rooting the team on, losing my voice, and ready for more letdown.
When you're a Huskies football fan, it's what you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom