I got a grand solution to make room for Drummond | The Boneyard

I got a grand solution to make room for Drummond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Don't you think AD would make a great Tight End? :)

If I'm not mistaken, Football/Basketball 2 sport collegiate athletes are forced to take the Football ship over the basketball one. Let's assume the FB team has an open 2011/12 ship (note probably not the case, but let's have some fun with this.). Why not add him to the team as a red-shirt player. Have him practice once a week. He probably doesn't even have to dress for the team.

The one problem with this, apart from the available ship thing and the farce of it all, is I don't think he can join the basketball team until the UConn football team has completed its season.

Now of course I say all this in jest, but thought it was worth bringing up.

Brilliant!!!!

Reaction Score
haha that would have been good but because he was recruited by the bball squad i dont think he can be a walk on at all and him joining will count toward the scholarship count.

Reaction Score
Don't you think AD would make a great Tight End? :)

If I'm not mistaken, Football/Basketball 2 sport collegiate athletes are forced to take the Football ship over the basketball one. Let's assume the FB team has an open 2011/12 ship (note probably not the case, but let's have some fun with this.). Why not add him to the team as a red-shirt player. Have him practice once a week. He probably doesn't even have to dress for the team.

The one problem with this, apart from the available ship thing and the farce of it all, is I don't think he can join the basketball team until the UConn football team has completed its season.

Now of course I say all this in jest, but thought it was worth bringing up.

Brilliant!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrGYrwhOctY&feature=related HAHA I think lacrosse Andres other sport of choice would be a safer option albeit not practical under the circumstances. :) I love the creative thinking however! :)

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
so we make one of the returning football players walk and we have an opening

RIP, Ben and Caron befriend the kid

win win

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I was thinking about the UConn bowling team as a safe scholarship haven. Then the idea of bowlers tendonitis nipped that in the bud quickly. ;)
I was thinking if Andre joined the synchronized swim team he could be the big fish in a small pond.

Reaction Score
I was thinking if Andre joined the synchronized swim team he could be the big fish in a small pond.
The whole upside down under water concept is a bit unnerving for this guy who has a bluedoghouse. IF AD had to perform the eggbeater kick I wouldn't want him to pull a groin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom