I Gave Edsall Crap | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I Gave Edsall Crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I always thought our wide outs were a weak spot. To me there was lots of evidence...besides the drops I mean. I always thought that the fact that DJ Hernadez could move from quarterback to wide reciever and immediately step into a starting rolesuggested that there were at least some weakinesses there for example...Our recievers are actually playing reasonably well this year I think...not great but at least reasonably well. Isaiah Moore has made some plays...he isn't quite as fast as I'd like, but he has caught the ball. K Moore has played ok, too. Adn I think the nick Williams situation is that he might just be a little small and tough for a modestly talented quarterback to find...Johnny mac isn't going to make anyone think of Peyton Manning at the top of his game.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
We've had a host of guys that would be great as the 3rd or 4th WR on the team... but no clear #1. Of course our QB situation hasn't helped it either. It's the old chicken vs. egg argument. Our WRs probably would look better with a better QB, and our QB would probably look better with better WRs.

Reaction Score
I don't care about style points. I just want the offense to be effective at more than one thing.

There are obvious drawbacks to only having a good passing game or running game.

The fact that we only had a good running game in years past is a big reasone why we went 7-5 or 8-4 instead of 10-2 or better.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I still remember the game when UVA visited the Rent. I'll take that offensive performance any day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom