I feel like UConn just won a game.. | The Boneyard

I feel like UConn just won a game..

Reaction Score
Two programs I despise the most.
Two of the most overrated in-game coaches in the game today.
Get the massive recruiting benefit of being the chosen programs for the ESPN self-serving, never ending hype machine.
I did a chart once of performance in tourni vs. seed and Duke was far and away the worst performer of all the top programs, relative to seed. Some guy on the Duke board defended with, "that's because we always have a high seed, so it's harder for us to go as far as the seed." Lol. My rejoinder was . . . "you are perennially over-seeded, and, based on that, your poor results are expected."
I enjoyed their loss more than my beautiful pork chop tonight. 135 degrees, salt and pepper, open grill, well fatted. Mmmmm. Down goes Puke. The irony!!!

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood! Too bad Purdue hiccuped at the end of the game and lost to VA, or we'd have a favorite free final 4 on tap, invalidating the ACC/KY preference of the selection committee completely. So now all I have to root against is MSU and VA. After that, I don't really care.

Reaction Score
I cringe as the championship nears and we are another year since the last title. Time and irrelevance hurts me more than anything else. I wanna be back so freaking bad.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom