I feel good about this team | The Boneyard

I feel good about this team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Everything is not in place---the defense and rebounding is not all the way there yet--but with the addition of Boatright---I truly believe we have legit components to win the whole thing again. The improvements have to come in D+R and we need a little more consistency from the frontcourt--which I believe we will get

Reaction Score
Yes, I think things will be just fine. Defense, rebounding, and turnovers. Front-court gels and this team will be lethal.

Reaction Score
Sparky- you should go to a doctor and see what they can do about your "cap lock" problem.

I feel pretty good about this team as well- if you asked me before the season started what I was most worried about it would have been our guard play losing Kemba. Now we are talking about our backcourt being one of the best in the BE if not the country.

I am a little surprised by AO and AD's "slow" start to the season. AD is a young pup but I really thought AO would come out of the gate kicking . I am not nearly as worried about these two as I would be if Bazz or Boat showed signs of not being able to handle the team.

Add DD and RS too the mix of players that have not really hit their stride yet and we have lots of room to improve and lots of pieces we can use as the season progresses. There will be many bumps in the road but if this team gets it together it will be able to hang with just about anyone.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
THEY HOPEFULLY WILL BE THERE,BUT I DID GET NERVOUS WITH ALL THE J'S WE GAVE UP. I ALSO WASN'T IMPRESSED WITH THE 3 OUT DELAY.TOO MUCH STANDING AROUND. BUT IT IS EARLY AND WE WILL GET BETTER.

EVERYONE WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU DIDN'T TYPE IN ALL CAPS. IT MAKES IT SEEM LIKE YOU'RE SHOUTING AT EVERYONE BECAUSE IT'S SUPER-IMPORTANT THAT EVERYONE HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY.

Thank you.

Reaction Score
WE NEED TO DEFEND THE 3 BETTER.BAZZ GOT EATEN ALIVE, ALTHOUGH I THINK IF WE HIT YOUNG WITH A 2/4 HE STILL WOULD HAVE HIT. HE WAS IN A ZONE. WE PROBABLY MORE LENGTH ON HIM.
this is your final warning. one more post with all caps and you will be blocked, or should i say BLOCKED so you can understand.

Reaction Score
I don't think this team ever "gels," in the sense that they play fairly seamless basketball for stretches. There is just too far to go and not enough time to get there.

On the other hand, even semi-gelled we challenge for the title. ;)

Reaction Score
someone needs to step up and be a leader...boats personality fits perfectly with it but he's off the bench...only way is if shabazz becomes one if not boats gta start...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom