I feel good about the program | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I feel good about the program

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
No I agree with all that babble I just get amused when the older crowd refuses to call it XL like giving that dump a corporate name is sacrilege or something
More like prostitution. Original Hartford Civic Center was composed of the Exhibition Center and the Veterans Memorial Coliseum.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
We really have to solve our leadership crisis. This tourney I saw no one leading the huddles, no one restoring the team faith or no one actually taking over the game. The Kansas game clearly exposed this deficiency, especially when we looked befuddled in the 1st half.

Jalen appears to be the one to lead next year, I hope Coach gives him the keys. However Jalen showed some flaws mainly frustration type, but Bazz seemed to have the same flaws when he was young, which he learned to contain.

Amida is not really a leader but an encourager and cheerleader, DHam is too passive at least so far, Rodney could but he's had two years also and he didn't emerge.

Solving our leadership issue as well as bringing in the strong recruiting class will certainly make me feel as good as @mauconnfan. Hopefully Ollie appoints the leader in the summer and not wait until practice.

I may seem to put a lot of emphasis on leadership but all of our strong teams had a defined leader, I need to see that and I also feel Jalen can be that leader, he has the qualities, confidence and demeanor.

We will see.

You don't 'appoint' a leader. One either emerges, or doesn't. I also don't think you are giving enough credit to Rodney's leadership, both off the court and on. It's just not a traditional style. Players fed off his energy all year.

In college, the leader pretty much has to be the PG. Gibbs was new, and the stoic type. Adams has to grab the reigns next year, unless Alterique ends up being KEA 2.0.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I have a feeling we have more scenes like this in our near future..

CeBtBaYW4AAla4z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3