I Feel Bad for USC | The Boneyard

I Feel Bad for USC

Reaction Score
I kind of feel bad about how we embarrassed USC. I think A'ja is great player, and has been a class act for the most part - and I hate to see her go out that way.
UConn isn't losing this year, and I can't wait to get payback against Miss State. They're on our radar, and we won't be caught off guard this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
defense

I kind of feel bad about how we embarrassed USC. I think A'ja is great player, and has been a class act for the most part - and I hate to see her go out that way.
UConn isn't losing this year, and I can't wait to get payback against Miss State. They're on our radar, and we won't be caught off guard this year.

We won't be playing MS, unfortunately.:(

I would imagine Geno might prefer UL, and no because of the result earlier this year.

the whole "revenge" angle would just be a distraction compared to facing a no-story Louisville team. It's just all about taking care of business.

Reaction Score
I would imagine Geno might prefer UL, and no because of the result earlier this year.

the whole "revenge" angle would just be a distraction compared to facing a no-story Louisville team. It's just all about taking care of business.

I'm a vengeful person. Taking care of business to me would be opening up a can of whoop ass on Miss State. You don't end our streak of 111 games without repercussions.

HGN

Reaction Score
WarEagle , don't go getting all sentimental and mushy on us. I don't feel bad for USC at all. Every year a great player or 2 gets knocked out at the Elite 8 or FF. ITS UNAVOIDABLE. No one outside of UConn Nation would have been feeling bad if UConn had lost.

GO HUSKIES !!!

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Well, if @WarEagle used the proper initials for SC, we wouldn't have to have @SVCBeercats putting up a 1979 tune on us! ;)

Edit-correctly assigning the Fleetwood Mac reference to @meyers7 and noting my favorite album of theirs is Rumours, that I had on 8-track...

Last edited:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I don't think we embarrassed them. Frustrated them but not embarrassed them.

"There is no shame in finishing second to UConn."

Talk to Jeff about the 33(?) point beat down.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I was happy that UConn beat So Carolina handily. Most of the year, Dawn has been playing the victim card that her team and she doesn't get the respect they deserve after winning the National Championship last year. Calling the SEC office, because she doesn't like the Referees that were assigned to the game against Missouri because theywere the same ref's assigned to the game they lost to Missouri the prior year. I didn't like she is suing Missouri for comments made after this years Missouri game.

If UConn had won a close game, I'm sure Dawn and/or her players would have come up with a reason on how the world is against them and that's why they lost. Soundly thrashing them, eliminates all of the potential reasons on why they lost.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
I was happy that UConn beat So Carolina handily. Most of the year, Dawn has been playing the victim card that her team and she doesn't get the respect they deserve after winning the National Championship last year. Calling the SEC office, because she doesn't like the Referees that were assigned to the game against Missouri because theywere the same ref's assigned to the game they lost to Missouri the prior year. I didn't like she is suing Missouri for comments made after this years Missouri game.

If UConn had won a close game, I'm sure Dawn and/or her players would have come up with a reason on how the world is against them and that's why they lost. Soundly thrashing them, eliminates all of the potential reasons on why they lost.

Somewhat snarky, but true.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I'm a vengeful person. Taking care of business to me would be opening up a can of whoop ass on Miss State. You don't end our streak of 111 games without repercussions.

War Eagle, I'm not mad at you.

Reaction Score
If I felt bad for anyone, it would be Kelsey Plum. Not a glory hound, but a humble person who did everything she could to help her team win.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Qué pasa con esto? You must be sipping bit too much SC white lightening. Perhaps you should be referencing meyers7.
It's called autocorrect-I can't reply or like anything to do with the *#4enal soccer club being Man U guy so it automatically changes the spelling to "beer" which prompted you. I am changing that function now for the autocorrect to convert it to "Captain"...which I happen like better than beer...:)

Sorry about that, I guess the good news is I was thinking of you...

Hope

flowers die
Reaction Score
I read all the comments over at COCKYTALK, and for the most part they were brutal and merciless and directed towards their coach, But here are two that made me laugh.

1."Our guards can't dribble, shoot or pass. That's a problem."

2. "The suspense ends early when we play UConn."

Reaction Score

Yes, Wilson was/is a class act. Her post game interview was a demonstration of that. I wish her well in her future efforts.

Reaction Score

We did NOT embarrass SC their coach did....;)

If you are such a vengeful person why the sympathy for another team.. ? :confused:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom