I feel bad for Len Elmore | The Boneyard

I feel bad for Len Elmore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Its not like he's much better, I thought him getting on Purvis for him passing up that midrange shot for a wide open corner 3 to Gibbs in the first half was ridiculous. If he worked a Warriors game he would probably have a stroke, they pass up shots at the rim for 3s.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Its not like he's much better, I thought him getting on Purvis for him passing up that midrange shot for a wide open corner 3 to Gibbs in the first half was ridiculous. If he worked a Warriors game he would probably have a stroke, they pass up shots at the rim for 3s.

Elmore literally said Purvis gave up a 15' footer that gets made 50% of the time for a 3-point kickout that gets made 30%-35% of the time. As if that's a low percentage play.

Reaction Score
And Patrick said Purvis should have run time off the clock after rebounding his miss at the end of the game without recognizing the fact that Purvis's first shot didn't hit the rim and we would have gotten a shot clock violation if Purvis didn't hurry up and shoot it

Reaction Score
I thought Elmore was even worse than Patrick. He must be a company man because some of the cr~p he was talking providing cover for the refs was ridiculous. I can't imagine he is that much of an idiot to be saying the opposite of what the replays are showing every time.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Elmore said that wasn't a goaltend on Memphis, even Patrick was confused after seeing the replay.

Reaction Score
I thought Elmore was even worse than Patrick. He must be a company man because some of the cr~p he was talking providing cover for the refs was ridiculous. I can't imagine he is that much of an idiot to be saying the opposite of what the replays are showing every time.

Exactly this. He's either a liar or a moron.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
K - they are both bad. My dream team would be Gus Johnson and Bill Raferty
Any combination of Gus, Bill, Dave O'Brien, Dan Shulman, Sean McDonough, Jay Bilas.
Gus+Bill NCAA tournament is the GOAT though.

Reaction Score
For anybody that does not think Elmore is anti UConn, just watch the last minute of the UConn-Pitt Big East Championship game in 2004 and listen to go on and on about how bad our defense was on the final play of the game. Im surprised this has not been brought up before.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
For anybody that does not think Elmore is anti UConn, just watch the last minute of the UConn-Pitt Big East Championship game in 2004 and listen to go on and on about how bad our defense was on the final play of the game. Im surprised this has not been brought up before.

He went to Maryland so he must still be sore that we stole Rudy away from his buddy Captain DUI!

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
they're good together, or should I say they deserve each other?

Reaction Score
Elmore is simply a mediocre, plodding analyst who is getting worse. Patrick was always just hyperbole shtick and only worked gushing over Dook with Dookie V back in the day. Now Mike Patrick is simply too old, slow witted and I literally think he can't see the game action well enough to call it.

Reaction Score
Not being in the arena didn't help.. These guys were clueless most of the game.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
K - they are both bad. My dream team would be Gus Johnson and Bill Raferty

Love both of those guys, but I think putting them together is a little too much personality. My dream team is still McDonough, Raftery, and Bilas. They're awesome together. As a Mets fan, they remind me of Gary, Keith, and Ron.

Reaction Score
Elmore had some homemade system and chart on POY. He doesn't have any hobbies I guess.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Elmore had some homemade system and chart on POY. He doesn't have any hobbies I guess.

He's got a lot of time on his hands since he doesn't have to travel anymore.

Reaction Score
Not being in the arena didn't help.. These guys were clueless most of the game.
I was told that they called the game without actually being at the arena, but merely watching their own TV feeds, I thought I was being put on, is that true? Were they actually in Orlando or someplace else?

Reaction Score
I guess I should have read the other thread on this topic. I thought it just referred to the fact that they would not be calling the game.
nevermind

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Len must be looking forward to next year when he has a new partner. I heard Patrick is going Hollywood with a meaty part as a demented jack-o-lantern in the new Halloween series reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom