I don't watch recruit videos until they commit. Wow, just wow. | The Boneyard

I don't watch recruit videos until they commit. Wow, just wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
When I read that a big man recruit committed and he averaged 15ppg I assumed a big body but work in progress kind of like Fab Melo. Buy I couldn't have been more wrong. He reminds me of Donyell with a bigger body. That's certainly a coup.

Reaction Score
If JC can will a mean streak into the kid- he will be a beast.

Reaction Score
I know i finally watched one of the drummond videos on youtube friday and i was impressed

Reaction Score
same here I tried to ignore all the Drummond posts now its ok to make Drummond posts lol. What I was looking for the most was his defense and rebounding which I was impressed with. Calhoun never would have went after him if he didnt buy into defense.

Reaction Score
When I read that a big man recruit committed and he averaged 15ppg I assumed a big body but work in progress kind of like Fab Melo. Buy I couldn't have been more wrong. He reminds me of Donyell with a bigger body. That's certainly a coup.
In the mix tapes he puts it on the floor quite a bit, and the BE guards will just steal it from him. But the athleticism is freakish for his size, and what big man have you ever seen at his age dish like him? To refine their games, big guys usually take at least 2 years but he doesn't seem to be on that schedule. Who is he like? A Dwight Howard who can pass.

Reaction Score
he likes to go baseline and with his handle,size and quickness he is going to be difficult to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom