I don't like Cincy | The Boneyard

I don't like Cincy

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
I'm not sure how many of you are on Reddit, but the bitching and moaning has already begun with Cincy fans.

They're mad that we're in Hartford for the tourney.

We were "given" the win last year.

It's always something. It's funny that a superior team is already on their heels before the game even starts. Cronin being a sore loser seems to be infectious. I want to UConn to kick their asses so badly today.

Go Huskies. duck Cincy.

Still love you @kobe

Reaction Score
Cincy is bitching about playing a team as shorthanded as us? They are weaving a cover their butt story just in case the unthinkable happens.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
After last night's game, Sampson's whining and crying about the home court advantage was almost Cronin-esque. The crowd bothered your team? You did coach at Oklahoma and Indiana. I guess Kelvin has gotten real comfy getting used to museum quality noise levels at their home games in Hofheinz. A half capacity road game crowd was apparently just too much for them.

Maybe you ought to consider not starting every season with a steady diet of home game cupcakes, and your whole season wouldn't have come down to a must win game on somebody else's home court, eh Kelvin?

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Every time they go to the line, everyone should scream, "Cincy is small time."

Reaction Score
I am willing to forgive Uconn 100% for those two abominations earlier in the season if they just beat cincy today. Just by one point.

BTW, why are fans so scared of a team they already beat by 20 in CT just a week ago and that is so undermanned?

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
This game is great for us and the AAC. We have a legit rivalry with good history with those losers from Ohio. Love it!

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Their fans are complaining on reddit about the tourney always being in Hartford. Makes me hate them even more.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I really don't think about Cincinnati much.

In my mind, they're still a Conference USA school with a little bit of polish.

Where else are we going to have this stupid tournament? It's either here or Memphis, but Memphis can't seem to stick around for longer than one game, so here it is.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score

Where else are we going to have this stupid tournament? It's either here or Memphis, but Memphis can't seem to stick around for longer than one game, so here it is.
If Cinci is a CUSA school with some polish then what the hell is the bottom half of this conference?

Reaction Score
I sat next to some Cincy fans last night. They didn't seem to mind coming to Hartford, plenty of places to eat and drink within walking distance before and after games.

I didn't ask if them if they were going to check out the Mark Twain House.

Reaction Score
Why don't they host the tourney in Cleveland one year??

Reaction Score
I actually like Cincy a lot. They run a clean program under Cronin and play tough, old school Big East basketball. And they never beat us when they shouldn't, which is pleasant.

They'll win by 20+ today, btw. We're doomed.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
A city that prides itself on making some weird concoction that happens to include chili powder, and calling it chili has no room to whine and bitch. At least in Houston and Memphis you can get a decent bowl of red. Heck, you can even get good chili in Orlando. But in Cincy? Forget it. Some glop poured on spaghetti.

We need to beat them just for calling that schlit chili. That an Cronin is just such a weird looking, whiny little elf.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I am willing to forgive Uconn 100% for those two abominations earlier in the season if they just beat cincy today. Just by one point.

BTW, why are fans so scared of a team they already beat by 20 in CT just a week ago and that is so undermanned?

How big of you
Don't think they are seeking forgiveness

Reaction Score

Maybe we can move it to The Prudential Center, but we'll need a team from New Jersey to join the conference.

Reaction Score
Cincy has morphed into what Pitt was in the later years of the Big East.
They play tough, physical D (and don't get called for half the crap they do). They recruit a bunch of bruisers who are 6-6" to 6'-9". Great team this year, but they are streaky on offense, so they might make it to the 2nd weekend of the NCAA'S, but they could lay a turd in the 1st round (a la Pitt)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom