I don't know what to say, except... | The Boneyard

I don't know what to say, except...

Reaction Score
I saw the best offense I've seen from ALL players last night, from the subs as well as the starters. Brutal ballet.

I almost got whiplash from some of Crystal's passes. Pheesa was everywhere, Katie Lou got her swagger back, Megan keeps coming on, Christyn finally hit a few shots and the bench was almost as much fun to watch as the regulars. Kyla looked like Tim Duncan on a few of her newly polished inside moves. Mikayla finally got some time and showed some elevation skills I hadn't seen before. And Molly's motor never stops. Molly and Kyla popped a few threes like they were nothing. Olivia looks better every game.

I said in an earlier post I think Crystal is an NBA-level passer. I'm amending that. I think Crystal is an NFL-level passer.

Great game for a team that has the stuff to go all the way.

Reaction Score
Totally agree. Best they've looked all year for all the reasons you mentioned. So wonderful to see everyone with giant grins. Wish I knew what CD said to midget CD on the bench that cracked her up so much. Looking like a team!

Reaction Score
Totally agree. Best they've looked all year for all the reasons you mentioned. So wonderful to see everyone with giant grins. Wish I knew what CD said to midget CD on the bench that cracked her up so much. Looking like a team!

Hey augustaTC, What ever Caroline Doty said to Crystal Dangerfield had her with a disbelieving/incredulous look on her face, like "are you kidding me, wow! Maybe it was that she had 12 assists in the game?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom