I Don't Envy Deepster His Task... | The Boneyard

I Don't Envy Deepster His Task...

Status
Not open for further replies.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
.....Nonetheless, he has a job to do...

Who is getting hung this season and what is the sentence?

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
I don't think you can hang someone who is blocked by all, other than the masochists.

Plus, it seems like those who are hung have redeemable qualities. 91, not so much.

This. Husky91 is a indeed (and also doesn't know how to rotate a picture for an avatar). But he's not worthy of being hanged.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Don't hate on un-rotated avatars.

I love how c sucker is an ok term to throw around here, but I joke about bringing Senhora Testicula in for mojo since the Senhor is banned and I get a whole thread locked. Smh

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score

I love how c sucker is an ok term to throw around here, but I joke about bringing Senhora Testicula in for mojo since the Senhor is banned and I get a whole thread locked. Smh
Maybe Senhorita Tatas would be more acceptable?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score

Some people just can't tell a joke.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score

I think if people were throwing around pictures of c0cksuckers it would be a bigger issue.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I'm not hanging anyone until they secure an NCAA bid. Never have done it earlier than that. Never will.
Ah interesting, did not know that.

Reaction Score
You can't go around hanging unpopular posters. The Boneyard isn't Vietnam, there are rules here.

You gotta pick someone with juice. And I haven't seen any suggestions that would get any. Frankly, we may want to save what is left from last year for next year.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
The Chief + Andre Drummond episode cant go unpunished but i don't know that it's "hanging" worthy

I will have to ask AD what he thinks about that when we are chillin' at the game on Thursday with our hot husky bitches

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
My choice would be to have @Waquoit write @DogMania type posts in every thread. There reverse of what dog had to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom