I Didn't See the Game but | The Boneyard

I Didn't See the Game but

Status
Not open for further replies.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Notre Dame got rolled by 4 and 8 Clemson....Clemson?

Reaction Score
Notre Dame was a weak 5-7 team. I watched the game and i read Muffet's lips after each fumble and bumble by her young-uns and she very inarticulately uses words that,if printed here,would get a lengthy banishment.She puts her hands over her face while screaming to her assistants and carries on in a very impatient manner.She has played Clemson six previous times before and has beaten them all six times by an average of about thirty points.Clemson led by 28 points in the third quarter and hopefully Muffet sees the big picture because the team i saw today can expect a whole lot more drubbings this year. Her health will suffer if she doesn't ratchet down her extreme level of despair. She needs to come to grips with the fact that seasons come and seasons go and just look forward to better days ahead in a much more tranquil way.

Reaction Score
It’s why it is best to spread your recruiting a bit so you don’t turn around one day and ask, “Where’s everyone?”

Plus there was some outstanding three shooting by Clemson.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
It’s why it is best to spread your recruiting a bit so you don’t turn around one day and ask, “Where’s everyone?”

Plus there was some outstanding three shooting by Clemson.
I tend to agree, but there is a theory about putting together a team that plays together for quite a number of years. One of the Rutgers coaches, many years ago, spoke about recruiting at a fan club meeting and said that Vivian liked periodic big classes sprinkled between much smaller ones.

It is tricky, especially since it is so unpredictable who will actually sign in most cases.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Notre Dame got rolled by 4 and 8 Clemson....Clemson?
There is a multi page thread on this on the General WBB subforum (where this thread should be???) with plenty of insightful comments and even the ND Post Game Press Conference.
Check it out...

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
There is a multi page thread on this on the General WBB subforum (where this thread should be???) with plenty of insightful comments and even the ND Post Game Press Conference.
Check it out...

I reminded myself how to get over there and checked it out; even posted
And yes, I had been their before.

The issue is: (perhaps the mods will illuminate)

Apparently, It is permissible to start such a thread as this on the main board.
If so, why bother with the sub-board (if such threads are permitted).

Reaction Score
I reminded myself how to get over there and checked it out; even posted
And yes, I had been their before.

The issue is: (perhaps the mods will illuminate)

Apparently, It is permissible to start such a thread as this on the main board.
If so, why bother with the sub-board (if such threads are permitted).
Or maybe the mods have real lives, and can't monitor the board 24/7. It's nice to imagine that they can rely on a modicum of self-policing by posters.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
(perhaps the mods will illuminate)

Well I'm not sure about illumination but this is the first time I am reading the thread. And yes, a discussion such as this is the target of the General Board. A stray thread or two now and again is not going to destroy the flow of the UConn Forum but we strongly encourage self discipline in posting on the proper forum.

The thread on the General board is here :
Clemson @ Notre Dame - 12/29/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member